We invite you to take part in the VII Eurasian Congress of Dermatology, Cosmetology and Aesthetic Medicine, which will be held from 24 to 28 May 2021 in the virtual space.
This large-scale medical event in its scope and content is being held for the eighth time and unites the most active part of the medical community - specialists in the field of dermatovenereology and dermatocosmetology.
More than 60 speakers from 18 countries of the world (USA, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, etc.) will take part in the Congress. Among the speakers - Presidents of national societies and associations of dermatovenereologists and dermatocosmetologists, chief freelance specialists, honorary members of international communities, authors of unique methods of treatment and diagnostics.
Structure of the scientific program:
Dermatovenereology and Trichology (May 24-25, 2021)
• Improvement of dermatovenereological and dermatocosmetology service in the Republic of Kazakhstan
• Modern aspects of epidemiology, clinic, therapy of multifactorial and infectious diseases of the skin and its appendages
• Laboratory diagnostics and therapy of sexually transmitted infections
II Kazakhstan Dermatoscopy Forum(May 26, 2021)
• Dermato-oncology, pathomorphology of diseases of the skin and its appendages
• Optical methods for diagnosing diseases of the skin and its appendages
Dermatocosmetology and aesthetic medicine (May 27-28, 2021)
• Modern methods of correction of aesthetic imperfections of the skin and its appendages
• Anatomical course for dermatocosmetologists
Within the framework of the Congress, an exhibition of medicines, cosmetic products, medical and diagnostic equipment will be organized.
The importance of the Eurasian Congress is confirmed by recognition in the international arena: in 2021, partners in this event were the International Society of Dermatology, the International Society of Dermoscopy, the Academy of the International Master's Course in the Science of Aging, the Latvian Society of Dermatoscopy and the Society of Dermatology against Skin Cancer.
During the VII Eurasian Congress, practical doctors, dermatovenerologists, dermatocosmetologists, allergists, urologists, obstetricians - gynecologists, pediatricians of Kazakhstan, countries of the near and far abroad will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the experience of leading clinics, with new innovative methods of treatment and rehabilitation of patients with a dermatovenerological and cosmetological profile. as well as patients with aesthetic skin imperfections.
You can get detailed information on the rules of participation, registration and the Congress program on the official website of the event https://dermacongress2021.online/